A deep or French in the ocean floor is called :

(a) Ridges
(b) Crest
(c) Trough
(d) Continental Shelf

Anurag Mishra Professor Asked on 1st February 2016 in Geography.
Add Comment
  • 1 Answer(s)

    Answer: (a) Ridges 

    Anurag Mishra Professor Answered on 14th February 2016.
    Add Comment
  • Your Answer

    By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.