A person whose fundamental Right is violated can approach :

(a) supreme Court only
(b) High Courts only
(c) Supreme Court or High Court
(d) Any Court in India

Add Comment
  • 1 Answer(s)

    Answer: (c) Supreme Court or High Court 

    Anurag Mishra Professor Answered on 30th May 2016.
    Add Comment
  • Your Answer

    By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.