Anushakti Vidyut Nigam Limited is a joint venture of the Nuclear Power Corporation of India and

  1.  NMDC
  2.  NHPC
  3.  BHEL
  4.  NTPC
Harsh Vardhan Professor Asked on 11th May 2015 in General Knowledge.
Add Comment
  • 1 Answer(s)

    NTPC

    Anushakti Vidyut Nigam Limited is a joint venture of the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL) and National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd. (NTPC).  Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. will hold 51% equity share capital and National Thermal Power Corporation  remaining 49% .
    Joint venture signed between National Thermal Power Corporation  and  Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. has been incorporated on 7 January.  The main purpose of this joint venture is development of nuclear power projects in the country with the framework of Atomic Energy Act, 1962.

    Monis Rasool Professor Answered on 12th May 2015.
    Add Comment
  • Your Answer

    By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.