Choose the Correct, One Word Substitute / Perfect Meaning.
- Directions: In the following question select the choice with the similar meaning of the word
Some one who is.
(a) Overly sensitive
- DIRECTIONS: In the following question a word is followed by four choices. Select the choice that best explains the meaning given word.
(a) Illegal goods
(b) Customs inspector
(c) Money belt
(d) Latin musical group
- DIRECTIONS: A word is given. Below are given 4 alternatives (1), (2), (3) & (4). You have to choose one of the alternatives indicate the correct meaning of the word.
- ‘Persona Non Grata’ means a person who is:
Asked on 20th October 2015 in
- Someone who is Inexperienced -GREENHORN
- Contraband – Illegal goods
- ‘Person Non Grata’ means a person who is –Unacceptable
Answered on 21st October 2015.