Dilwara Temple is at:
Dilwara Temple is at Mount Abu. Dilwara is a Jain temple which is constructed by the Vastupal- Tejpal. This temple is famous for his artistic work. It is a famous Jainism pilgrimage site. This temple consists of five major sections or temples devoted five Jain trithankaras.
- Shri Mahaveer Swami Temple
- Shri Adinath Temple or Vimal Vasahi Temple
- Shri ParshavaNath Temple or Khartar Vasahi Temple
- Shri Rishabdaoji Temple or Peethalhar Temple
- Shri NemiNathJi Temple or Luna Vasahi Temple
According to the inscription Mount Abu was basically a seat of Saivism and Jainism made its appearance only in the 11th century. The first Jain temple of Dilwara, the Vimala Vasahi was built in 1032 A.D. by Vimala Shah, minister of Bhimadeva I. Besides the famous temple at Abu, there are five temples of Neminatha at Giranar, built in honour of Vastupala’s wife Lalita Devi.