In case of disagreement over an ordinary bill between the two House of Parliament, the bill will :

  1. be set to the President of India for assent
  2. be moved in a joint sitting of the Parliament
  3. be lapsed
  4. be referred to the Supreme Court
Anurag Mishra Professor Asked on 14th December 2015 in General Knowledge.
Add Comment
  • 1 Answer(s)

    Answer: (2) be moved in a joint sitting of the Parliament 

    Anurag Mishra Professor Answered on 15th December 2015.
    Add Comment
  • Your Answer

    By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.