Find the Response Would be a Meaningful Order
Answer: 3. 5, 3, 1, 4, 2
According to Solar System,
Planets are arranged on the basis of the distance between planets to the sun.
- 5. Mercury is very closest to the sun as compared to other planets,
The distance between Mercury to the sun is about 58 million km approx.
- 3. Venus is next closest plant after mercury,
Distance between Venus to sun is about 108 million km approx.
- 1. Earth is third closest planet to the Sun after Mercury and Venus,
Distance between earth to sun is about 150 million km approx.
- 4. Mars is the fourth closest planet to the Sun,
Distance of Mars to Sun about 228 millions km approx.
- 2. Jupiter is next closest planet to Sun after Mars,
Distance between Jupiter to Sun is about 778 million km approx.