The first Delhi Master Plan was Drawn up in the year:
The first Delhi Master Plant was Drawn up in the year 1962. This Master Plan has been prepared by the Delhi Development Authority and approved by The Central Government under section 9(2) of the The Delhi Development Act,1957. It was the first step toward modern planning in India. It was promulgated on 1 September 1962. It was formulated as per the provision of Delhi Development Act, 1957.
- Bhagwan Sahay, Cheif Commissioner Delhi – Chairman
- G. Mukherji – Vice-Chairman
- Kumari Shanta Vashist, MP
- C.K Nair, MP
- R.R Bahl, Commissioner, Municipal Corporation of Delhi
- B.S Srikantiah, Deputy Secretary to the Government of India, Ministry of Health, New Delhi.
- Shiv Charan Gupta, Councillor, Municipal Corporation of Delhi.
- Sikandar Lal, Councillor, Municipal Corporation of Delhi.
- Balbir Singh Saigal, Engineer-Member.
- Bishan Chand, Finance & Accounts Member.
- Raj Kumar Vaish, Secretary
- M,L Gupta Officer on Special Duty
- B.C Sarkar Administrative Officer