Statements are Given Followed by Two Assumptions :
Directions: Two statements are given followed by two conclusions / Assumptions, I and ll. You have to consider the statement to be true, even if it seems at variance from commonly known facts. You are to decide which of the given conclusions/assumptions can definitely be drawn from given statement. Indicate your answer.
1. No teacher comes to the school on a bicycle.
2. Anand comes to the school on a bicycle
l. Anand is not a teacher
ll. Anand is a student
- Conclusion ll alone can be drawn.
- Both conclusions cannot be drawn
- Conclusion l alone can be drawn
- Both conclusions can be drawn