Based on the bar graph answer the 5 questions :
Directions: The bar graph shows the foreign exchange reserve of a country (in million US $) from 1991-92 to 1998-99. Based on the bar graph answer the 5 questions.
- For which year, the percent increase of foreign exchange reserves over the precious year is the highest?
(a) 1995-96 (b) 1998-99 (c) 1994-95 (d) 1992-93
- What was the percentage increase in the foreign exchange reserves in 1997-98 over 1993-94?
(a) 100% (b) 90% (c) 110% (d) 80%
- The ratio of the number of years, in which the foreign exchange reserves are above the average reserves, to those in which the reserves are below the average is
(a) 3:7 (b) 4:7 (c) 5:3 (d) 3:5
- The foreign exchange reserves in 1997-98 was how many times that in 1994-95?
(a) 1.5 (b) 2.6 (c) 2 (d) 3.5
- The foreign exchange reserve in 1996-97 were approximately what percent of the average foreign exchange reserves over the period under review?
(a) 80% (b) 125% (c) 120% (d) 100%