Choose the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by blackening the appropriate
Directions: In the following Five Questions, sentences given with blanks to be filled in with an appropriate word(s). Four alternatives are suggested for each questions. Choose the correct alternative out of the four and indicate it by blackening the appropriate circle in the Answer Sheet.
- His profession is teaching but his ____ is photography.
- He quarreled with his boss, _____ of the consequences.
- As the driver swerved violently at the turning, the wheel came off, as it was already ___.
- Some verbs need a ____ to convey the full meaning.
- The demonstration passed off without ____.