Who was not a Member of the Drafting Committee of Indian Constitution?
Rajendra Prasad was not a member of the Drafting Committee of Indian Constitution. On 29 August 1947, the drafting committee was appointed fro framing the constitution, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar was the Chairperson of this committee with six other member.
The committee member were:
- Dr. B. R Ambedkar – Chairman
- K M Munshi (Ex- Home Minster, Bombay)
- Alladi Krishnaswamy Iyer (Ex- Advocate General, Madras State)
- N Gopalaswami Ayengar (Ex- prime Minister, J&K, member of Nehru Cabinet)
- B L Mitter (Ex-Advocate General, India)
- Md. Sadullah (Ex-Chief Minster of Assam, Muslim League member
- DP Khaitan (lawyer)
Constitutional Advisor was appointed to Sir Benegal Narsing Rau, Later he became First Indian Judge in International Court of Justice in 1950.