Which is not an Option of Change Case in the Microsoft word Menu?
Answer: (1) Title case
There is five sentence Case in Microsoft Word are
- Sentence case-In the ‘Sentence case’ order first word will be Capital of Sentence and remain paragraph or Article sentence word will be small alphabetic order.
- lower case- In the ‘lower case’ whole document paragraph word will be small.
- UPPER CASE-In the ‘UPPER CASE’ whole document paragraph word will be capital.
- Capitalize Each Word- In the ‘Capitalized Each Word’ case document sentence the first word will capital and remain sentence word will be in small.
- tOGGLE cASE- In the ‘tOGGLE cASE‘ each sentence first word will be small and remain word will be in the Capital order.