Which of the following Resources is Renewable One?
Resources which is replaced naturally and can be used again e.g. solar energy, timber and biomass. Timber is a common term for trees are renewable. Fossil fuels produce the global warming gases but renewable resources are usually much cleaner. Here is several type of renewable resources:
- Solar Power – this technology of obtaining usable energy from the sunlight.
- Wind Power- Wind power is the conversion of wind energy by wind turbines into a useful form, like as electricity or mechanical energy.
- Hydropower – Through Hydropower generated Hydroelectricity, i.e., the production of power through use of the gravitational force of falling or flowing water.
- Geothermal – Geothermal energy is a very powerful and efficient way to extract a renewable energy from the earth through natural processes.
- Biomass- Biomass like as renewable energy source, refers to living and recently dead biological material that can be used as fuel or for industrial production.