Study the Graph and Answer Five Questions:
Directions: The following graph shows production (in thousands of two types (P and Q) of vehicles by a factory over the years 2009 to 2014.
- The ratio of total production of Type P vehicles to total production of Type Q vehicles over the years is
(a) 41:48 (b) 5:8 (c) 8:5 (d) 48:41
- The total production of Type P vehicles in the years 2009 and 2011 is what percent of total production of Type Q vehicles in 2010 and 2014?
(a) 81.25 (b) 80 (c) 69.25 (d) 75
- The production of Type Q vehicles in 2010 was approximately what percent of Type P vehicles in 2014?
(a) 45.5 (b) 60 (c) 75 (d) 54.5
- Approximate percentage decrease in production of Type Q vehicles from 2010 to 2011 is
(a) 12.5 (b) 16.7 (c) 14.3 (d) 10.1
- In how many of the given years, was the production of Type P vehicles of the company more than the average production of this type vehicles in the given years?
(a) 3 (b) 4 (c) 5 (d) 2