A diode in which the change in reverse bias voltage varies the capacitance is called as :


  1. Zener-diode
  2. Switching diode
  3. Tunnel diode
  4. Varactor diode


Anurag Mishra Professor Asked on 14th January 2016 in Physics.
Add Comment
  • 1 Answer(s)

    Answer: (4) Varactor diode 

    Anurag Mishra Professor Answered on 16th January 2016.
    Add Comment

    Your Answer

    By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.