Aung San Suu Kyi Leader of NLD belong to Which Country ?
Aung San Suu Kyi (19 June 1945) Chairperson and General Secretary of the National League of Democracy (NLD). Aung San Suu kyi was educated in Burma, India and United Kingdom. Aung San Suu kyi return from aboard in 1988 to nurse dying mother, and soon became engaged in the country’s nationwide democracy uprising.
Aung San Suu Kyi has been awarded by various awards, whose list is given below.
- Nobel Peace Prize in 1991
- Rafto Prize
- Jawaharlal Nehru Award for International Understanding in 1992
- Sakharov Prize (1991)
- Bhagwan Mahavir World Peace
- International Simón Bolívar Prize by Venezuela Government
- Olof Palme Prize
- Congressional Gold Medal –