At Compound Interest If a Certain Sum of Money Doubles in n Years, Then the Amount will be Four Fold in

  1. years
  2. 4n years
  3. 2n years
  4. 2n² years
Monis Rasool Professor Asked on 10th November 2015 in Maths.
Add Comment
  • 1 Answer(s)

    Answer is 2n years

    Monis Rasool Professor Answered on 10th November 2015.
    Add Comment

    Your Answer

    By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.