Fundamental Duties under Indian Constitution contains
Which one of the following is not a part of Fundamental Duties under Indian Constitution?
- To defend the country and render national service.
- To value and preserve the rich heritage of our composite culture
- To help in organizing Village Panchayats.
- To safeguard public property and to abjure violence.
To Help in Organization Village Panchayat
“To Help in Organization Village Panchayat” is not a part of Fundamental Duties under Indian Constitution.
According to the Article 51 A of Indian Constitution -Fundamental duties It shall be the duty of every citizen of India
- To abide by the Constitution and respect its ideals its ideals and institutions, the national Flag and the National Anthem;
- To cherish and follow the noble ideals which inspired out national struggle for freedom;
- To uphold and protect the sovereignty, unity and integrity of India;
- To defend the county and render national service when called upon to do so;
- To promote harmony and the sprite of common brotherhood amongst all the people of India transcending religions, Linguistic and regional or sectional diversities; to renounce practices derogatory to the dignity of women;
- To value and preserve the rich heritage of our composite culture;
- To protect and improve the natural environment including forests, lakes, rivers and wild life, and to have compassion for living creatures;
- To develop the scientific temper, humanism and the spirit of inquiry and reform;
- To safeguard public property and to abjure violence;
- To strive towards excellence in all spheres of individual and collective activity so that the nation constantly rises to higher levels of endeavour and achievement.
- To provide opportunities for education by the parent the guardian, to his child, or a ward between the age of 6-14 years as the case may be