Which of the Given Conclusions can Definitely be Drawn from the Given Statement :
Direction: Two statements are given followed by two Conclusions/Assumptions, l and ll. You have to consider the statement to be true, even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You are to decide which of the given conclusions / assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement. Indicate your answer.
All children are students
2. All students are players.
l. All cricketers are students.
ll. All children are players
- Neither conclusions l nor ll follow
- Only conclusion l follows
- Only conclusion ll follows
- Both conclusion I and ll follow