In order to measure the changes in income distribution, the Economists use:

(a) Human Development Index
(b) Gini Index
(c) Gender Inequality Index
(d) human Poverty Index

Anurag Mishra Professor Asked on 28th May 2016 in Economics.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)

Answer: (b) Gini Index

Anurag Mishra Professor Answered on 30th May 2016.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.