Which is the International Human Rights Day?
Human Rights Day is celebrated on 10 December annually across the world. This Day is celebrated internationally to honor 10th Dec 1948. The Human Rights Day was formally established at the General Assembly on 4 December 1950, When all members states and any other interested organisation were invited to celebrate the day as they saw fit.
In the world people who are fighting for basic rights such as free speech and political participation are intimidated, tortured and even killed. An estimated 27 million people are currently enslaved in the human trafficking trade globally.
There is some Important days;
- International Women’s Day – 08 March
- World Press Freedom Day – 03 May
- International Children’s Day – 01 June
- World Environment Day – 05 June
- World Refugee Day – 20 June
- World Population Day – 11 July
- International Day for the Elderly – 01 October
- International World Aids Day – 03 December
- International Human Rights Day – 10 December