Kanchenzunga National Park is located at
Kanchenzunga name was derived from the third highest mountain in the world, Kanchenzunga.
Other names of Kanchenzunga National Park:
- Khangchendzonga National Park
- Kanchenjunga Biosphere Reserve
- Kanchenjunga National Park
Facts about Kanchenzunga Park:
- Established in: 26th August, 1977 under Ministry of Environment and Forests, Government of India.
- Total area of park: 849.5 km
- Habitats: Snow leopard, Musk deer, Himalayan Tahr etc.
- Tribals: Lepcha tribes
- Glaciers at Kanchenzunga: Zemu Glacier