The Rate of Change of Velocity is called

  • Impulse
  • Momentum
  • Displacement
  • Acceleration
Monis Rasool Professor Asked on 6th May 2015 in Physics.
Add Comment
1 Answer(s)
Best answer

The Rate of Change in Velocity is called Acceleration.

Harsh Vardhan Professor Answered on 6th May 2015.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.