When two walls separated by a small gap, are connected together by metal pins it is called :

  1. cavity wall
  2. normal wall
  3. partition wall
  4. double wall
Anurag Mishra Professor Asked on 31st December 2015 in Biology.
Add Comment
  • 1 Answer(s)

    Answer: (1) cavity wall

    Anurag Mishra Professor Answered on 3rd January 2016.
    Add Comment

    Your Answer

    By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.