What is called

A person who uses his/her expertise to gain access to other people’ computer to get information illegally or do damage is called as

  1. Spammer
  2. Programmer
  3. Hacker
  4. Instant messenger
Anurag Mishra Professor Asked on 24th January 2016 in Computers.
Add Comment
  • 1 Answer(s)

    Answer: (3) Hacker 

    Anurag Mishra Professor Answered on 24th January 2016.
    Add Comment

    Your Answer

    By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.